Senior Associate (Projects) Tech Lea,Software
Partner with Business leadership to build the technology roadmap, build business case (solution options, cost, benefit), deliver to the plan, advise on change management / adoption, liaise with global solution leads, evaluate the build vs reuse vs buy options, optimize portfolio of solutions to optimize / downsize / retire. Bring latest technology trends and solutions add values to the customer.
Experience in Internal IT function of a Services firm is an advantage.
- Partnering with senior business leadership on strategic and tactical planning
- Prioritizing multiple projects and initiatives in a fast-paced and ever-changing business environment
- Researching and staying current on new technologies related to the business functions
- Aligning the IT strategic vision with the company while ensuring that IT investments and spend are aligned to business goals
- Overseeing business cases with time estimates and cost/benefit analysis, proposing necessary IT investments to the IT Steering Committee on new technology
- Evaluating, and mentoring IT team members
- Ability to build relationships across the organization with multiple groups /departments
- Experience in change management and communication on cross-functional teams
- Ability to think creatively, conceptually and strategically. High degree of financial acumen and business mind set
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Education Level: IT Graduate (MBA an advantage)