Job Role -
- Expertise in understanding of systems and processes, accounting policies/ principles and controls, implemented by management for ensuring appropriate controls in operations and proper legal compliance and adherence to accounting standards.
- Checking & assessing the value drivers of business and developing analytics to facilitate business decision-making.
- Identifying and preparing the Company for changes arising out any changes in Law or Accounting Practices.
- Timely and smooth completion of Internal, Statutory and Tax Audits, Transfer pricing
- Ensure the compliance to various statutes, and developing robust internal control processes.
- Managing treasury & cash funds for the company on a consolidated basis.
- Ensuring timely completion of IFRS and IGAAP compliant financial statements.
- Handle direct and indirect tax assessments
- Liaise with the parent company in assessing the funding requirements of the entity and ensure proper working capital management.
- Engage with leadership team to develop business plans and monitor progress against the plan.
- Formulation and implementation of risk management policies for foreign exchange management related risks.
- Handle FDI and remittance
- Taking care of investor reporting, investor relation and compliance
Educational/Professional Qualification -
- Graduation from a top-tier university in respective field
- MBA from top tier B-schools of India
- 5-7 years of work-experience
- Degree in finance/accounting, CA preferable
- Strong preference for previous work in start up
- Post Qualification 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Self-starter; Can work independently
- Highly analytical in nature. Should be very comfortable with Excel and similar tools
- Attention to detail and implement best practices
- Maintains high level of confidentiality
- Excellent written and spoken English skills