• Technical Direction, Software Development, People Management and Software Product Delivery which includes
o Architecture and Design Technology Strategy
o Translating high level business requirements into technical functional requirements
o Technical Effort Management: Resource scheduling, task decomposition, and risk management in an Agile environment
o Data Modelling
o Work closely with peers and Product Managers to develop the best technical design and approach for new Product Development
o Evaluating and comparing alternate technologies and solutions
o Resolving complex technical issues.
o Guiding, coaching and mentoring software development team on design, development best practices & processes
o Test Automation and coverage
Candidate must have We are looking for a Technologist who has delivered rock solid software solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams.
• Technical ownership of Software Product Development Lifecycle, entire line of business or a horizontal platform.
• Experience of minimum 2 full software development life cycles with stringent requirements on
o Quality of Product
o Time to market
• Ownership of complex software architectures with operational metrics
• Internet scale web application built around Java EE, Big Data and MySQL technologies, Web Services, Hibernate, Spring, Ant & JUnit, JSP, JSON, JQuery and GWT for web tier.
• Designing and defining the interaction between the different components and teams.
• Definition of and compliance with a world-class build/release and configuration management process
Desired Skills and Experience
• Minimum 10 years experience in Engineering and Development of Enterprise scale Software Products, massive scale web operations and Information Security.
• Trusted ally to Sales and Business development to overcome technology, security and compliance objections in Sales cycles.
• Strong ability to collaborate across lines of business (Sales, Technical Support, Services and Engineering), partners and customers to drive win-win-win situations for all.
• Hands-on technical depth in software, systems and security to dive into details with engineers and distil to high level for executives, customers and non-technical audience.
• Prior experience in building Enterprise Products for Sales function would be a plus.
ownership, software development, quality, product People Management, General Management, Enterpreneurship, Sales, Technical Support, Services. Product Development, Enterprise,