This is a position in the core platform infrastructure team - a team that builds horizontal, scalable, reliable, high performance low latency online or offline systems. These new systems that you design and architect will be used across multiple verticals in the company, and will be part of the core DNA that orchestrates entire lines of businesses.
Your colleagues will look upon your technical acumen to help guide and build their components. You are expected to have a high level idea of a wide spectrum of big-data technologies with deep operational know how of large scale systems. You will also be using leading and sometimes bleeding edge technology, primarily open-source, to solve business initiatives.
This is a position for someone that loves challenge - a self-starter motivated individual who likes to make a significant impact as the company continues to chase its growth trajectory. Given the core nature of this team, this position has high visibility across a broad spectrum.
Skills Required :
- Expertise in multiple platforms, including Linux and following MEAN, LAMP and Java platforms on Linux, and of other related Open Source platform technologies. Example- High Availability DBs, caching system, Security, Fail over, Replication, Load Balancing, API management.
- Experience building distributed, fault tolerance Micro-Architecture based services
- Prior experience with caching systems - Redis, MemCache, and NoSQl storage - Cassandra, CouchDB, MongoDB, Hbase
- Experience of server configuration management tools such as Puppet or Chef or CF Engine, and deployment management tools such as Capistrano
- Search engine technologies like SOLR/Lucene
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
- Expertise in DevOps principles and practice such as Continuous Integration, deployment automation, deployment via version control, continuous Deployment
- Good knowledge of various server platforms, and how to scale and configure each for reliability and automation
- Production experience with Java with a strong emphasis on coding principles, performance, design patterns, algorithms and data structures.