A skilled data-driven marketer to lead the strategy from planning and ideation to implementation, testing and optimization for our e-commerce expansion. Take on a high-level of accountability and take your career to the next level, as well as substantial experience developing, driving, and measuring e-commerce campaigns, our client would love to have such candidate to join their team.
In this role, candidate will use their knowledge and an experimental test and learn approach, working closely with a dedicated team of data scientists, designers and engineers, to find scalable ways to improve digital customer acquisition efforts, revenue growth, retention, and engagement for leading brands in the e-commerce space.
- minimum of 5-8 years of experience working in online marketing and/ or an e-commerce capacity.
- In-depth understanding of how to drive ecommerce sales through effective direct marketing programs.
- Proven experience building and managing an e-commerce and multi-discipline team.
- Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving, the ability to think strategically while being detail and execution-oriented, and success in managing competing priorities.
- A thoughtful and analytical approach with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally with technical team members and other departments.
- Deep understanding of evolving e-commerce landscape, cross-industry brand knowledge, and a high degree of creativity.
-Proven results driving growth through Paid and Search Marketing (e. g. SEM, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, etc. )
- Knowledge and experience with online marketing for e-commerce (e. g. Affiliate Marketing, Market Places, Shopping/ PLA, SEO, Facebook and Display Advertising, etc. )