Role and Responsibilities :
- Complete knowledge of Direct taxes with respect to both Indian and Foreign Clients
- Effective application of tax knowledge to largely deal with highly complex tax matters
- Advising clients on strategic issues and providing them with a perspective on global trends and emerging practices on client assignments
- Should be well versed with DTAAs and should have handled complex matters with regards to the same.
- Advising clients on international tax issues relating to cross border transactions, Indian corporate tax issues and foreign exchange issues relating to import/exports of goods, cross -border payments, cross -border settlements, etc. Representing before the ITAT and CIT (A) of large clients/matters
- Enhance the Firms market visibility and the client service experience by creating and managing strong independent relationships with clients with minimal partner involvement. Identifying cross selling for the DT practice as well as other products of the firm, though strong internal and external networking.
- Ensure delivery of quality work and take day to day leadership of delivery team and ensure compliance of all aspects of taxation.
- Working closely with head of Practice to meet the organizational goals. Develop a vibrant network through personal and brand visibility at seminars/ tax forums/ suitable meets.
- The individual should have hard core experience of execution on direct taxes. The individual will also be required to build the team, in conjunction with business growth. You will be involved with all stages of direct taxation, in the given region.
- The Incumbent must be a CA with 15 years+ of post qualification experience in Direct Tax in a Large Consulting / CA firm.
The candidate will be required to develop business with focus on tribunal representation, international tax planning and transaction structuring projects, corporate tax, foreign investment consulting, Company law, Exchange control and Employee taxation matters. tax, taxation, corporate tax, direct tax, international tax, direct taxes, direct taxation, foreign exchange management, employee taxation, tax planning