1. To meet the SLA commitments with the customers. This will include managing the day-to-day operations of managing cloud services including software deployment and upgrades, system setup, system administration, monitoring, incident resolution, problem management, configuration and change management, service desk, security management and monitoring, capacity planning, availability management, disaster recovery and routine update of services.
2. Provide leadership and direction for the Support & Sustenance team.
3. Build an environment based on industry best practices to adopt best-in-breed support processes, tools and systems aimed at delivering superior customer experience and the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
1. Provide 24 X 7 operations for Cloud Services, Disaster Recovery, Scanning and Archiving, Data Repository, and Remote Operations Services Develop and oversee Network Operations, Service Desk, Event & Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management and Change Management Processes for all Cloud Services.
2. Contribute and enhance Security policies and procedures for Cloud Services. Implement System Management Tools to provide monitoring and management of all Cloud infrastructures.
3. Define and report Key Performance Indicators to monitor process health; define and report Customer facing service metrics. Implement and oversee Security policy, monitoring, and guidelines for Cloud Services.
4. Conduct System Outage Analysis to prevent the re-occurrence of incidents.
5. Provide an early warning of potential issues and provide risk mitigation plans
6. Interact seamlessly with executive level management within the company and customer organization. [Lead all aspects of escalation management and SWAT teams.]
1. 12 - 15 years of experience managing teams of 15 or more people comprising support staff with at least five years or more of IT Service Management, data center, server, and storage management, virtualization, networking, systems management, and/or project management.
2. Strong background in Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure is a must along with Linux/Unix or Windows skills.
3. Knowledge of deployment tools like Chef, Powershell, and TFS is also required.
4. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from a premier institute.
5. Certifications in Windows, Linux, VMware, Storage, and other Cloud Technologies.