We are looking for a Digital Marketing lead to develop, implement, track & optimize our marketing campaigns across all channels. The position will be based in our Chennai office.
• Define and drive the brand to a range of stakeholders with tailoring messaging and developing marketing campaigns and activities
• Write & create compelling content that raises our brand awareness and increases site traffic
• Develop and direct measurable multi-channel, cross-channel, channel-specific, product, promotional, and cause-related marketing programs that tie back to brand strategy and business goals
• Evaluate the effectiveness of all online marketing programs, draw conclusions and develop recommendations based on results on a timely basis
• Research, analyze, prioritize, and execute marketing campaigns and strategies to increase website traffic, incremental revenue, and new customer acquisition
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Ideation, creation, distribution of collateral in various media & measurement/analysis of impact.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• At least 5+ years of digital marketing experience.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Solid knowledge of analytics tools & ad managers (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Adwords)
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
• Be a part of one of the fastest growing product Company in India
• Come join a young, dynamic & enterprising team
• Work on the latest technologies
• Flexible working hours (As per business requirement).