Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results.
- Experienced in strategic marketing planning, branding, and product development.
- Adept in online and traditional marketing, and highly skilled in visual communications.
- Articulate product and service offerings, key benefits and messages for use by sales and marketing
- Work with Consulting and Sales to cultivate reference accounts for products and services; identify client success stories and work with marketing to create appropriate case studies and collateral
- Create compelling marketing campaigns using strategies we encourage our clients to use to showcase our abilities to produce results (leads) - our clients use similar strategies to raise funds
- Drive campaign management for client acquisition programs across multiple channels
- Create content for corporate marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives
- Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences
- Internal reporting and other duties as assigned.
Lead Generation & Sales Enablement
- Create effective, compelling positioning, messaging, and sales tools that are understood and used Stays abreast of market trends to drive topics for client webinar and whitepaper strategies
- Create sales-ready tools, including market-facing presentation content to be used by Sales to highlight benefits of our services to our clients.
- Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioral interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue.
- Responsible for all aspects of projects, including: meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, campaign analysis, and tracking/monitoring procedures
- Establish and articulate project scope, strategy and objectives to internal clients, production team and key leadership
- Manage creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development, from the initial concept to finished product and execution.
- Market Research and Competitive Intelligence
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors; communicate products and services differentiation to sales and provides input to senior leadership
- Conduct various interviews, including win/loss and post-engagement client interviews/surveys to identify trends and make recommendations to senior leadership
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new service concepts.
Required Skills / Special Qualifications
- Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
- 6-10 years of professional marketing experience (Team handling experience is a must)
- Skilled in direct response marketing with ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touch points, including website, print communications, online communications and direct mail
- Intuitive, Proactive, Collaborative, Leader, Driver, Creative Problem Solver, Analytical, Versatile, and - Thrives Under Pressure- should describe him
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization comfortably.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time - to deliver results on time and under budget.
- Experience working closely with a sales organization with a strong affinity for sales team success.
- Previous sales experience is a strong plus.