- Expert knowledge and experience with Software Version Control systems: SVN, GIT, etc. (Git and GitHub/Gitlab knowledge is a plus)
- Experience maintaining large clusters using configuration tools such as: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt, etc.
- Experience maintaining automated build systems such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity or RunDeck
- Knowledge of Virtualization technologies like VMWare Fusion, VMWare Workstation, VMWare ESXi, Vagrant, Docker
- Linux experience: ssh, monitoring processes, attaching storage, cleaning disk space, tailing logs, etc.
Additional Skills :
- Knowledge of Java Build Systems and Tools including: Gradle, Maven, Ant, SBT, etc.
- Knowledge of Web Servers and Load Balancers Apache HTTP Server, Apache Traffic Server, Nginx, HAProxy
- Experience working with server clusters consisting of hundreds or thousands of machines
- A desire to write tools and applications to automate work rather then do everything by hand.
- Familiarity with Splunk for investigating or monitoring problems on systems.
- Ability to use and create web applications using REST, JSON, or similar protocols.
- Experience implementing Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery processes in large engineering teams.
- Experience managing and integrating test automation into various points in a deployment pipeline.
- Knowledge of Java Code Coverage Tools: Jacoco, Sonar, or Clover.
- Experience with Java test frameworks such as JUnit.
- Experience implementing Java server applications using tools such as: Jersey, Jetty, ZooKeeper, JDBC, using cloud deployment tools.
- Knowledge of Orchestration tools like Mesos, Marathon, Aurora is a plus