CleanRoom Design Architect - Section & Layout - Pharma Industry (8-12 yrs)
We have opportunity at Mumbai with Company as Designer Cleanroom Architect - Section & Layout
Your main responsibilities will be :
Development of Sections and Layouts for Pharmaceutical facilities along with integration of Pharmaceutical Equipment integration in the layouts
1. Job description includes architectural facility design and interior facility layouts, master planning and site location along with Interior and exterior design.
2. Should possess Expert knowledge on man, material & Waste flow concepts along with Area classification and HVAC Zoning.
3. Should have knowledge of functions and the dimensions of various pharma Process Equipment's used in the facilities
4. Should have understanding of room size requirement for different process rooms.
5. Should understand the requirement of various utilities requirement from concept point of view and to enable to size the room based on utility requirements.
6. Should work on development of P&ID's for Electrical, HVAC, critical utilities and Black utilities.
7. Should be able to draw ducting, piping and cable layouts.
8. Should understand and standardize the various AutoCad standards in the Engineering department
9. 3D visualization specialist and architectural assistant working with architectural concepts within the pharmaceutical industry.
10. 3D visualization and animation, including exterior and Interior renderings, from conceptual images to photo realistic presentation material.
11. Monitor that work and progress are in compliance with the project requirements and schedule
12. Overview of work progress
13. Should have in depth knowledge on latest ISPE Guidelines.
14. Ensure use of GMP,QMS,QBD and global mandatory standards and guidelines wherever possible
15. Should be well aware of regulatory requirements of USFDA, MHRA, and WHO etc.
16. Preparing presentation material that helps Internal Stake holders in strategic decision making and subsequently engineering concepts.
1. Minimum of 8-10 yrs. Of experience in process design in the Pharmaceutical industry.
2. Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering.
3. Candidate should have experience of working for Pharma projects
4. Candidate should have exposure on working on international projects across the Globe; especially in Europe and US.
5. Should be well aware of current Pharma, ASHRAE, SMACNA, ISO & Clean roomguidelines
6. Understanding of Regulatory and Documentation compliance requirements (GMP and EHS)
7. Demonstrated knowledge of GEP
8. You are rigorous, independent, and curious, with good communication skills and the ability to manage projects in an international context. You are able to demonstrate the ability of persuasion and listening.
9. You are flexible and ready to travel a lot if needed.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering.