Reporting to the Manager of RPA, you would be responsible for:
- Identifying new opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes
- Designing solutions in accordance with standard principles and conventions
- Supporting existing processes and solving issues arising in day to day running
- Communicating with the team on software related issues and suggesting improvements.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/ project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating & maintaining solution documentation and documenting test procedures for pre UAT phases and supporting operational teams during UAT and roll out phases.
A successful applicant:
- Graduation in any technical background backed by 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- Technically sound candidate with experience on process automation.
- Hands on experience & knowledge on RPA tools -Blue Prism/ Fusion/ Automation Anywhere/ UI Path/ WinAutomation.
- Good communication with interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.