- Providing the organization effective risk management solutions by implementing better management and risk strategies. Performing risk evaluations and reviewing design and program development plans across various functional domains of the organization.
- Responsible for execution of Internal Audits across various functional engagements.
- Working on the Enterprise Risk Management framework for the Organization, Conceptualizing a Risk Management Framework.
- Identifying the Risk Catalog across the organization, Making a Risk Management Policy.
- Working in the Strategic Quality Team responsible for leading Compliance - Business Controls
- Conducting various Risk Assessments
The Successful Candidate :
- Post Graduate with 8 to 12 years of relevant experience in Enterprise Risk Management.
- Hands on experience of business risk and control frameworks.
- Exceptional communication, inter-personal and analytical skill and international stakeholder management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and prior experience of working with C- level employees in various geographies.
- Strong exposure of the General Insurance industry vertical
What Is in it for You:
- An opportunity to be part of the risk management team managing the program management function.
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders