1.Giving technical support to the customers & Industrial sales and market development.
2. Marketing, costing, RFQ.
3. Manage RFQs and act as single point of contact to customers on the business requirements.
4. Handling Key Account Sales.
5. To achieve Sales / business development targets.
6. To undertake OEM related Product Planning activities..
7. Handling OE / OEM Customer Co-ordination between in-house dept. and customers.
8. Handling of all OEM sale segment & develop new customers.
9. Giving technical support to the customers & automotive sales and market development..
10.Generating business from OEMs.
11. To handle OEM Projects and manage project teams.
12. Should be strong in man management skills.
13. Good skills in networking & relationship building.
1.Should possess excellent communication & presentation skills.
2. Should know MS Office especially Excel & Power Point.
3. Should be willing to travel extensively.
4. Should be a keen planner, team player, strategist & implementer with demonstrated abilities in accelerating business growth.
5. Excellent interpersonal, analytical & negotiation skills.
6. Preference will be given to those who know any foreign language