Roles and Responsibilities for DB:
• Develops and modifies modules based on functional and system requirements.
• Analyzing the base code.
• Maintaining database architecture
• Work closely with the Team Leader, Business Analyst and Product Owner for understanding the functional and system requirements.
• Work closely with the Architecture Team to ensure architectural integrity and product quality.
• Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems;
• Develops database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
• Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance with all documentation