Candidate should be expert in handling various data types and structures: structured, unstructured, voice, image and video data, static versus streaming data. Extensive prior experience in integrating data, profiling, validating and cleansing data in Big Data platforms is a must.
• Should possess extensive knowledge of and experience in applying data mining and machine learning, deep learning techniques in a professional context.
• Should have extensive experience with relational, NO-SQL and Graph databases.
• High level of proficiency in statistical tools and programming environments like SAS, R, Python, Big Data platforms like Hadoop, Spark is a must.
• Must possess good programming languages skill in Java/C/C++
• Exposure to Deep Learning applications and tools like Theano, Torch, Caffe, TensorFlow is preferred.
• Exposure to Graph Databases like GraphX, Neo4j and semantic web applications will be preferred.
• Candidate will be expected to communicate analytical results and developed solutions in a way that is meaningful for business stakeholders and provides actionable insights.
• Effective communication and excellent “story-telling from data” abilities.
• Ability to influence stakeholders and provide thought leadership.
• Team management and mentoring skills.
Education and Experience:
• 3-10 years of relevant experience with organizations known for cutting edge/ best-in-class applications of Advanced Analytics,Predictive Modeling and Artificial Intelligence.