The IP Analytics Department of Global Analytics and Legal Services (GALS) group is looking for Senior Analyst IP who will provide patent analytics support to Companies Legal, Engineering and Research departments.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Senior Analyst - IP is responsible for matters involving patent related information mining, collation, analysis and transformation of complimentary pieces of information.
2. Senior Analyst is expected to work collaboratively with engineering and attorneys in researching, analyzing and presenting key observations using analytics and presentation tools.
3. Senior Analyst is expected to work on freedom to market, validity and landscape projects with high level of diligence.
4. Senior Analyst is expected to apply significant product / technology knowledge of aligned business domain into the work.
Skills /Competencies and Abilities:
1. Ability to deliver targets w.r.t quality, schedule and cost backed by high responsiveness and customer connect.
2. Excellent understanding of patent classifications, database, search tools and methodologies
3. Excellent understanding of US, EP and India patenting systems
4. Ability to juggle many priorities and competing demands for the groups time based on business criticality.
5. Ability to define customer needs and designs project scope (SOW).
6. Ability to interprets /connect complimentary pieces of information and transform them to business enabling insights.
7. Clear and thoughtful communication skills to influence and collaborate effectively with diverse audience
8. Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and ability to handle pressure
Qualification and Experience:
1. Bachelor /Master Degree in Engineering (electronics/electrical) with a minimum of 2-6 years of professional experience.
2. The professional experience may consist of research, development and engineering (RD&E) with a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience on IP matters like patent search, analytics, prosecution, drafting, patent portfolio management, etc.