Roles & responsibilities :
1. Develop and support integration of vehicle electronic and electrical systems .
2. Collaborate with mechanical engineers, firmware developers, product management, and manufacturing operations.
3. Should have experience on Circuit design and/or analysis, Design verification testing.
4. Familiarity with oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, and data acquisition units.
5. Experience in PCB design, using schematic capture and layout tools.
6. Should have experience for Devices-Battery, Battery Management System, Chargers Types, Application, Functioning and Construction.
7. Knowledge of Dynamic Charge Balance prediction of Vehicle Electrical System, Simulation and System Validation on Vehicle
Should be from Two - Wheeler Industry
CTC - As per Market Standard