1. Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
2. Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
3. Recommend potential services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs
4. Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analysing customer information.
5. Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
6. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
7. Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
8. Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
9. Advise on company information
10. Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
11. Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
12. Close out or open call records.
13. Proven customer support experience
14. Familiar with CRM systems and practices
15. Excellent communication and presentation skills