• Revenue Generation: Sell to and build relationships with senior management including CHROs, Business Heads and MDs and senior leaders to meet business targets
• Be proactive and resourceful as you conceptualize and customize the offering based on customer needs.
• Create products customized to client needs and especially focus on repeat and structured products. Thus, the ability to negotiate and understand the product thoroughly is an important aspect of the job
• Manage the database and customer information and ensure relationships are well leveraged and nurtured
• Create awareness and reach through innovative methods like PR, association tie-ups, and other means
Desired Candidate Profile
• 3 – 8 years of experience in Corporate Sales experience in Events/Travel/Media/Hospitality / FMCG/ Banking organization. Those with MICE experience and with experience in selling training programs, conferences etc will have added advantage. Those with strong corporate sales or relationship/concept sales should also apply
• MBA degree holder from a reputed institute will be given preference
• Proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel etc. is a prerequisite for the job and the candidate should have high proficiency in computers, written and verbal communication and presentation skills and great at negotiation
• A person who displays high leadership skills and the ability to innovate and be resourceful in creating the strategies to build a robust business.