• Portfolio Performance
• Facilitate Annual Initiative Planning
• Establish/Manage program Governance routines
• Financial Management
• Executive Reporting
• Strategic Planning
• Assess, forecast and control overall funding requirement of company.
• Monitor the FX exposure and take informed decision on hedging of exposure.
• Preparation of cash flow estimates on weekly basis.
• Co-ordinating with bank and local business for arranging EMD and Security Deposits and controlling its timely recovery.
• Arranging Bank Guarantees as per business requirement.
• Controlling deposits paid and ensuring its timely recovery.
• Cancellation of open ended BGs
• Setting up the BG limit with alternative banks, execution of required documentation.
• Setting up PPC limit for FX hedging
• Ensuring FEMA compliance.
• Complete control on Bank Reconciliation Statement.
• FX Exposure monitoring and hedging.
• Obtaining Credit Rating.
• Control over deposits paid and guarantees issued.
• Managing Banking Relationships
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. CA/ MBA with 5 years Management experience in treasury operations
2. Process Improvement & Process Excellence
3. General Management Excellence
4. Planning and Forecasting
5. Business Management
6. Customer Service Focus
7. Strong Understanding of Technology and Business Processes
8. Ability to analyze complex data and synthesize into simple concepts
9. Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Excel
10. Makes thorough, well-researched decisions that are compatible with, overall goals and priorities
11. Understands and applies procedures, regulations, and policies related to areas of specialized expertise.