What this Team does :
- It deals with Financial due diligence which is done by analyzing the financial and historical data . It also includes financial Statement analysis, ratio analysis, analysis of the financial transactions to project the future financial performance of the company.
Manager's Role :
- A multidimensional role with people management, project management, stakeholder management and business development being a part of it.
- 30% of the role is working on life engagements and 70% Managing the Client, People and Projects.
- Involvement in Global assignments
- Exposure to work for Multiple sectors across the globe.
- This role includes 25% of Travelling role.
Desired Experience :
- CA/MBA(Full Time)
- Strong exposure to Corporate Finance.
- Understands the due diligence process and has experience in Financial analysis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to handle a team.
- Client & People Management Exp.