Role will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Head of Communications in planning and executing various publications organisation wide.
- Delivering exceptional and informative content to meet audience preferences.
- Collaborating with the communication head to research and plan new articles for the social media platforms, creating employee digital magazines, dossiers and newsletters.
- Writing and editing pieces, proof reading and checking articles for accuracy.
- Following current events and developments and suggest ideas.
- Using social media and search engine optimization to draw attention to articles.
- Creating content for external uses like website, campus and white papers for publishing.
Desired Profile Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a reporter or equivalent in a corporate.
- Strong writing and editing ; proofreading skills.
- Experience with MS Office, publishing tools and digital media content marketing.
- Familiarity with SEO and social media platforms.
- Proficiency in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- BSc degree in journalism, communications or related field.