Consumer Insight Manager (Chief Manager)
Consumer Insights as a function works closely with multiple functions such as the marketing teams and business verticals to partner them in brand/portfolio planning and market planning, design products and services and measure their feedback from the customer.
Purpose of the role :
- Take responsibility for the generation of consumer insights
- Proactively integrate consumer insights into product conceptualization and service strategy
Top Account abilities :
- To generate consumer and market insights and help drive business.
- To manage the Market Research function which involves managing customer satisfaction surveys, transactional surveys, customized researches such as concept tests, product diagnostics, qualitative, consumer connects etc.
- To liaise with business teams, understand the business issue and develop comprehensive research briefs
- Agency selection basis the research approach.
- Handhold agencies in development of the questionnaire.
- Monitor fieldwork quality - Conduct quality checks and audits.
- Analyze data and handhold agencies in the process of delivering consumer insights.
- Manage the marketing effectiveness processes to ensure constant learning, improvement and sharing
- Facilitate Consumer Planning workshops.
- Need to develop and performance manages a core group of research partners so that we have the best research knowledge base to deliver consumer insights.
- Establish and manage the market research budget.