The Identity Management and GRC Consultant is responsible for technical pre-sales support for
- Deep Identity family of products. He/she will work with the sales team in a pre-sales role to develop and position solutions involving Deep Identity products. The consultant also needs to articulate and demonstrate Deep Identity solutions, and position products relative to competition.
- Should be highly focused IT professional delivering exceptional customer service,
- knowledgeable in security and identity management, and possesses excellent communications skills.
- Work independently on pre-sales activities which includes:
- Understand customer IT/Security infrastructure and business requirement especially Identity & Data Governance.
- Strategic Solution selling
- Solution Presentation
- Participate in conference call discussion, presentation and demo
- Solution demonstration and proof of concept
- Business solution proposal
- RFI/RFP specification preparation
- Responsible to train, manage and update distributors, channel partner Pre-Sale Consultant or Engineer on the product/technology knowledge.
- Confirm Deep Identity products meet the prospect's requirements and assist sales in technical qualification during the qualifying process
- Conduct routine update on the new product/technology to the internal sales, distributors and channel partners.
- Conduct competitor's product analysis;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in Pre-Sales activities
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the security industry.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM or equivalent certification will be added advantage
- Possess presentation-ready knowledge and product expertise on keys security technologies and solutions and specialized expertise in one or more Identity Management, Governance, Data Governance or equivalent technologies.
- Experience in preparing business solution proposal and provide corporate presentation to senior management.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English.