Candidate should be involved in at least 1-2 end to end solution implementation
Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
Must have Hyperion Essbase, Planning experience. 1-2 end to end implementations.
At least on 2 of the product list, in addition to the above list-HFM, FDM (Financial Data Management), ODI (Oracle Data Integrator), MDM (Master Data Management), OBIEE & HFR
- Preparation and facilitation of application design sessions related to database structure, business rules, reports and security.
- Configuration of Hyperion/ Planning application components, including databases, rules, calc scripts, reports, security and process management modules.
- Ability to architect Hyperion Planning applications (i.e., design number of applications, number of plan types needed given the complexity of the data model
- Write & maintain data load rules, calc scripts and business rules in Hyperion Essbase and Hyperion Planning
- Ability to create webforms and reports within Hyperion Planning
- Develop and troubleshoot: Business Rules ESSCMD Calculation Scripts and MXL Load Rules
- Planning, design, testing, prototyping and implementation of enhancements, control and tuning of Essbase and Hyperion Planning applications
- Configure and maintain new Hyperion Planning Applications
- Assist in the roll-out of new Hyperion Planning Applications, problem fixes, and enhancements of software
- Support all applications development effort involving Hyperion Planning applications and Essbase
- Leadership of individual work streams associated with a Hyperion/ Planning implementation. Examples include: Test Cycle Lead, Application Configuration and Unit Testing Lead, Training Lead, Budgeting/Forecasting Process Lead.
- Assistance with data conversion and interfacing activities.
- Preparation of key deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, training materials and administration/procedural guides.
- Strong Hands-on experience in Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Financial Reports/Web Analysis and Hyperion Planning particularly for HyperionSystem 9 or 11 in Windows environment (To do Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting)