Your client responsibilities:
- Execution on client engagement - ensuring quality delivery as per engagement letter.
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities of the firm.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on delivery of solutions.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
Your people responsibilities - as a Consultant, you will :
- Contribute to effective team work in internal engagement situation
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improves processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge
Academic Qualifications : Chartered Accountant / Certified Internal Auditor / Masters in Business Administration / Certified Fraud Examiner / LLB
Experience : 1 to 3 years of post- qualification experience in Risk Advisory, Forensic Audits and allied areas. Experience with any of the Big 4 firms and / or large Corporate Internal Audit teams will be preferred