Resourceful and motivated individual for leading the CMT Analytics team. As a Consultant in CMT Analytics, we help the clients with Analytical solution at every stage with Complex machine/M2M learning algorithms & techniques. He/she should be strong in advance/predictive analytics with relatively shorter learning curve.
Digital analytics consultant is responsible to help the clients with analytics solution at every. He/she should be strong in analytics fundamentals and should have good hands on experience working with the following:
- Ability to work with large data sets and present conclusions to key stakeholders; Data management using SQL
- Develop a clear understanding of client's business issue to inform the best approach to the problem.
- Track down and read all previous information on the problem or issue in question. Explore obvious and known avenues thoroughly. Ask a series of probing questions to get to the root of a problem.
- Adopt a clear and systematic approach to complex issues (i.e. A leads to B leads to C). Analyse relationships between several parts of a problem or situation. Anticipate obstacles and identify a critical path for a project
- Deliver products and services that empower clients to implement effective solutions. Makes specific changes and improvements to processes or own work to achieve more. Work with other team members and make deliberate efforts to keep others up to date.
- Support, monitor and manage all aspects of daily activities with
Attrition / Cross-Sell / Upsell Propensity Models
Customer Lifetime Value
- Establish a consistent and collaborative presence with clients and act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track and solve client issues
- Implement and launch campaigns and ensure their alignment with our clients objectives
- Partner with clients to understand end clients- business goals, marketing objectives, and competitive constraints.
- Hands on experience in build and deployment of Statistical Models/Machine Learning using following techniques - Statistical Algorithms (preferred in sequence)
Segmentation (Cluster Analysis)
Exploratory Analytics (T-tests)
Multivariate Regression (Logistic, OLS, GLM etc.)
Time series & Non Linear Modeling
- Experience with SQL preferred
Traditional DB's - Oracle, TD, Sybase, MS SQL, Win SQL
- Any of the Big Data querying language (Hive, PIG, Hadoop, etc.) (Good to have)
- Experience using digital & statistical modeling software (one or more) -
R, Revo R (Preferred)
SAS Basic & Enterprise Miner (Preferred)
- Ability of Visual story-telling with BI & Visualisation Tools (Tableau/Spotfire, Cognos, Business Objects) is preferred.
- Advanced Excel including VBA and PowerPoint skills
- Consulting skills Experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people
- Self-Starter with ability to work independently across multiple projects and set priorities
- Willingness to Travel Internationally
- 4 - 5 years of experience in analytics teams solving problems for top global companies