- Experience in SAS for more than 7 yrs.
- Banking Domain is mandatory.
- Exposure in Risk Analytics would be an add-on.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor our automated fraud screening application
- Assist in maintaining basic eCommerce duties including charge back handling and review
- Maintain or exceed established standards for customer service, and resolves complex issues with little or no supervision or direction
- Perform manual fraud review in order to detect fraudulent transactions
Require professionals with SQL analytics experience (1-4 years) in banking domain would be ideal.
3 Combinations required (Any one of them)
# SQL + SAS
# SQL + R
# SQL+ Python
- Mathematical / statistical background.
- Strong SQL analytics and programming skills
- MS Office skills: Excel (Advance, including pivot tables, and macro), Word and PowerPoint (intermediate).
- High-level attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.