• Managing Company Secretarial compliance and be the single point of contact for all secretarial responsibilities for the company.
• Convening and conducting of Board Meetings, Committee Meetings, and Annual General Meetings. Preparing Agenda, Notices, Board's Report, Resolutions & Minutes of Annual General Meeting, General Meeting, Board Meeting and Committees Meeting, Issue of shares.
• Maintain high standards of corporate governance and ensuring compliance with all applicable laws. Ensure all required compliance related documents are maintained for audit purposes.
• To keep track of changes in law and advice so that business is aligned accordingly.
• To identify and report new and/or changing areas of law and regulation. To guide the country management to take pre-emptive action to ensure compliance.
• Handle all legal matters relating to the Board and shareholders.
• Assist in M&A transactions and all transaction related compliances.
• Draw up Secretarial standards for the Company and implement the same.
• Apply for and obtain registration of the new companies and complete all formalities.
• Ensure that all relevant records are maintained as prescribed under the provisions of law.
• Maintain proper indexing of Minutes of the Board and its committees as also of other committees of the Clearing Corporation.
• Compliance with Companies Act, 2013, Secretarial Standards, FEMA compliances, Incorporations, compliance monitoring system, compliance with SEZ laws, secretarial compliances for entities abroad.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Company Secretary with 8-12 years of experience in a listed entity with a Industrial Conglomerate or a MNC.
2. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives.
3. Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
4. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
5. Well presented and businesslike.
6. Pleasant personality, willingness to learn and take on new challenges