• To support the Board of Directors in adhering to “best in class” Corporate Governance in accordance with the Companies Act, 2013.
• Convening, prepare agenda, board meeting material and conduct the meetings of the Board of Directors and Shareholders. Co-ordination with group / associate companies for Corporate Governance requirements.
• Obtain necessary statutory licences and maintain Statutory Registers as required under Companies Act, 2013.
• Statutory reporting and documentation for and on behalf of the Company including Agenda and Minutes of the Meeting.
• Filing of various forms / documents/returns as required under the provisions of the Company Law with Ministry of Corporate Affairs / other statutory bodies
• Coordination with cross functional teams to provide corporate documents, authorities and other necessary reports as may be required by various regulatory applications.
• Ensure the right set of information is available to the board of directors to enable decision making
• Adhoc analysis on Finance/Business/Legal aspects and proactively include this as part of board discussion
• Preparation of Quarterly / Periodic Board Decks / presentation material including Financial Analytics and key parameters for discussion at the Company’s Board Meetings.
• Preparation of Annual Report including Director’s Report and Corporate Governance Report of the Company.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. ACS with 15-20 years of experience in Company Secretarial Function with a flagship listed company/
various group companies or NBFC companies
2. Good understanding of Companies Act,2013, all relevant SEBI Regulations, FEMA , NBFC Compliances
and legal process.
3. Should possess good drafting skills and should be capable of handling all correspondence independently.
4. Should be good at communication and inter-personal skills.
5. Should have reasonably good computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.