Should be a qualified company secretary with experience in Compliance’s in a listed/ Pvt Ltd. company. Experience of 4 - 5 years and above as a Company Secretary/Legal Manager.
• To ensure that the organisation complies with its governing document, company law and any other relevant legislation or regulations.
• Liaising with Lawyers engages by client in respect of all legal cases.
• Maintain statutory records
• Company formations
• Issuing share certificates and recording transfers and allotments of shares
• Convening AGMs and preparation of documents adopting the elective regime .
• Liasioning with Banks, Financial/Investors.
• Knowledge of Compliances and Investor Relations.
• Knowledge of Corporate Governance and Recent developments.
• Ability to gather, analyse and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
• Knowledge or experience of business and committee procedures
• Understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities. Be responsible for all Legal cases capability to co-ordinate with Company Lawyers.
• Minute-taking experience.
IT Proficiency in Excel./Power point/ MS word etc.
• Assertive leader, organised planner, good team player
• Good Communication skills/Competency in English language- both spoken &
• Good, independent judgement
• Ability to think creatively
• Ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with other staff and to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Ability to work unsupervised.