- The selected candidate shall be engaged in advisory assignments on matters related to Companies Act 2013, FEMA / FDI and drafting & filing necessary documentation to ensure timely completion of necessary compliances related to all secretarial matters for clients from diverse industries.
Key Responsibilities :
- To provide professional opinions and strategic advice to clients on matters related to Company Law, FEMA / FDI etc.
- To handle secretarial compliances and corporate governance matters under Company Law FEMA / FDI etc.
- To undertake due diligence of company secretarial compliances for clients from diverse industries
- To draft a range of company secretarial documents such as Chairman Talk Points, Chairman Speech, Agenda, Notices, Resolutions, Minutes, E-forms, Annual Reports (including Directors Report & Corporate Governance Report), Annual Returns etc
- Filling of all the forms & returns related to Company Law
- To handle various other company secretarial activities as may be required