- The goal is to gradually achieve superior voter/citizen engagement and intimacy, website/OSN traffic by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing.
- Community Manager should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and
- How to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the clients- brand and - soft selling- the idea by engaging with the targeted audience.
- In this role, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more people and promote a brand.
- Ultimately, you should be able to increase and maintain customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize client pages within each platform to increase the visibility of client social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Build and engage online volunteer network for the client for content generation and distribution
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (operations, client etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
Desired Candidate Profile : Requirements for the Job: - Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist - Excellent copywriting, presentation and communication skills - Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO - Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels - Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability - Fluency in Marathi (English is a plus) Bachelor's in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations Skills Required: Community Manager, OSN traffic, social media channel, Content Optimisation, branding, brand development, soft selling, brand promotion, marketing strategies, content writing, Marathi, web design, web development, CRO, SEO, social media marketing, digital media specialist, SEO, SMM, Public relations, PR, media, journalism