1. Ensuring the productivity of cluster and branches as per the expectation of the company by planning activities for sales, identification of training needs and measurement of product penetrations, customer awareness and satisfaction.
2. The person will handle 4 to 6 branches independently and responsible for all matters related to center, that is, business development and sales in respected branches motivate & drive the team towards defined Business Goals & achievement .
3. Provide market information on sales.
4. Ensure adherence to all processes laid down by the company at the branches..
5. Monitor individual & Team performance and take steps to improve productivity and correct aberrations.
6. Initiating various sales campaign / promotions in their respective areas.
7. Monitor customer satisfaction and suggest possible product modifications / improvements to the Regional Head.
8. Oversee and participate in development, expansion and management of consumer and business account relationships within the Cluster, concentrating efforts in meeting customer needs for financial service products, while ensuring full utilization of the customer relationship management system. Identify customers with additional profit potential and develop action plans to expand these relationships; utilize sales programs to acquire new relationships.
9. Deliver business plan growth and income objectives; manage, coach and support branch employees on developing, managing and growing profitable customer relationships to support these efforts. Ensure branches meets and exceeds established sales and revenue goals while keeping expenses minimized.