- Expert in both private (Open-stack) and public (AWS) cloud architecture and operations.
- Preference for someone with AWS and/or Rack space/Open stack certifications.
- Partner with other cloud architects locally and globally to create and drive consolidated road map for cloud creation, adoption, and path to AWS public cloud.
- Assist in road mapping application and infrastructure migration to target-state cloud architecture.
- Ability to evaluate and provide solutions to cloud-related issues and blockers to success.
- Self-starter and leader who can take initiative, lead and direct a cross-functional team, and make things happen.