Key Skills required for the role : -
- Highly analytical and solution driven individual who knows how to solve issues at the local levels.
- Excellent team leader, who leads by example
- Passion for building and managing partnerships that drive value.
- Proven ability to work in an autonomous, dependable and self-starting manner.
- Ability to engage, share and work as a team with colleagues from both BD as well as other departments.
- Strong attention to detail and drive for excellence is essential.
- Proven problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities.
- A strong marketeer with excellent inter personal skills, focusing on reaching out to new users and customers via unique and out of the box thought processes.
What You- ll Do : -
Initiate creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns
Manage deployment and quality of supply chain (i.e. our vendors and partners)
Represent the organisation at local events and with local PR
Manage local regulatory concerns and local policy influencing individuals/ agencies
Communicate product/process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them
Help scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practices
Continue to grow REVENUES and RIDERSHIP!!!