The CTO will be responsible for establishing the company's technical vision and leading all aspects of the company's technology development playing an integral role in the company's strategic direction, development, and future growth.
We would love you to :
- Lead the organization in leveraging cutting edge technology to meet business objectives.
- Build and manage technology team and oversee architecture and development, as well as project management.
- Excel in software understanding, designing and development knowledge and experience. Be proactive in adapting technology changes to ensure the maintenance of company leadership in the competitive landscape.
- Hold responsibility for strategy development and IT operational delivery.
- Develop product release plan along with team members (based on business need & in alignment with product strategy) and ensure delivery as per release plan.
- Deliver product releases: Manage risks, dependencies, quality issues, delivery and integration timelines.
- Contribute individually as well as manage team/ vendors
- Manage technology infrastructure.
It would be a plus if :
- Minimum 4 plus years of commercial experience in web application development using LAMP development.
- Experience with android mobile application development.
- You graduated from a Tier 1 Institute of Technology with at least 2 - 4 years of experience of working in a Product company.
- You have proficiency at designing, planning and executing next generation platforms for mobile and web.
- You can create detailed technical specifications, functional specifications and designs.
- You have sound technical knowledge of ecommerce/ product solutions and web applications.
- You have experience architecting multi-tier systems that scale rapidly, offering continually expanding capacity without losing reliability to a large consumer user base.
- You have established standards and guidelines for systems and engineering teams.
- You must have technical knowledge of Cloud architectures including SaaS (Amazon AWS, Rackspace or similar exposure)
- You must own and work end to end on an application - from back-end system to front end.
- You must have experience of managing IT development, business analysis, project delivery and Business Unit activities.