Establishing technical vision, leading all aspects of technology, through development and deployment of the e-Commerce applications and web presence
- Manage all e-commerce technology platforms including the strategic planning, development, and support of all Web Initiatives.
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of all web-based services
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to assess and recommend technologies that support company organizational needs
- Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide information security plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company's data and servers
- Support the marketing process by providing implementation of technical requirements for Internet marketing and search engine optimization.
- Establish and monitor a web analytics regime that measures performance to goals
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices by attending relevant conferences and reading widely
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- 10 to 15years of experience in architecture and deployment of e-Commerce websites with hands on exposure to the latest Commerce Server Applications preferred.
- Proficiency in designing and developing complex internet applications & assessing and evaluating alternative solutions plus experience in building scalable multi-channel software solutions
- Should have the experience of mobile/ web services development .
- High energy, accomplished leader with the ability to analyze complex situations to achieve results through solving problems while maintaining customer loyalty
- Ability to interpret technology & market trends as a foundation for roadmaps
- Experience in Web-based, portal deployments.
- Familiarity w/Internet protocols, standards, DBMS and revision control systems
- Exposure to business theory, business process development, governance, management, budgeting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present in both technical and non-technical terms at all levels of staff.
B.tech(Computer Science/ Electronics) – IIt