• Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes
• Develops and implements growth strategies
• Provides mentoring to all employees, including management
• Motivates staff to meet or surpass organisational and sales goals
• Coordinates with human resources department to recruit skilled talent and keep the best employees
• Oversees daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary
• Presents new ideas and cash flow strategies to board of directors and other company officers
• Directs acquisitions and sales of assets to meet organisation goals
• Evaluates newly implemented sales plans
• Manage all the departments in an organization
• Make strategize with the management regarding future plans and profits of the company
• Keep a close watch on all the finances of various departments
• Make sure all other departments are performing up to the required standards
• Solve any inter departmental issues that arise before any problems hamper the daily working
• Set the targets for each departments and help them in their budgets
• Should be able handle a large number of employees
• Have to have good relations with all the employees as theirs is the face which represents the management to the employees
• Make reports for the higher management which are easy and understandable
• Building a great working environment for the employees
• Address employee issues on a regular basis
• Ensure the smooth functioning of all the processes in the company
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. MBA with a minimum of 18 to 22 years of full-time experience leading a diverse group of support functions for a large organization
2. Previous experience of leading a BU preferred.
1. Must have strong business knowledge and experience with the ability to provide reports and analysis of financial position and forecasts, develop and implement strategic plans within context of the larger picture.
2. Knowledge of principles and practices of modern management and administration; governmental policy, financial analysis; project management; and personnel management.
3. Must be able to develop business processes and management of projects and drive improvements in the current systems and practices
4. Skill in planning, organizing, directing and coordinating a wide variety of activities
5. Developing implementing and communicating policies and procedures for a large organization
6. Implementing fiscal management policies; analyzing data, making sound recommendations and adopting effective causes of action
7. Working persuasively and tactfully with supervisors and line staff; supervision of specialized professional staff; communicating effectively both in oral and written form.