JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for India + International business for the Mobile App Vertical efficiently & effectively to achieve the organizational goals - Sales Revenue, Marketing, Business Expansion, Franchising Models, Call Centre, Customer Care, Training and Delivery, Placements, Collections, IT, HR & Administration. Someone who has a global perspective and has knowledge on franchising models
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES -
1. Develop a strategic plan to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
2. Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
3. Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the company.
4. Identify acquisition and merger opportunities and direct implementation activities.
5. Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards.
6. Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
7. Evaluate performance of executives for compliance with established policies and objectives of the company and contributions in attaining objectives.
8. Promote the company through written articles and personal appearances at conferences and on radio and TV.
9. Represent the company at legislative sessions, committee meetings, and at formal functions.
10. Promote the company to local, regional, national, and international constituencies.
11. Build a fundraising network using personal contacts, direct mail, special events, and foundation support.
12. Present company report at Annual Stockholder and Board of Director meetings.
13. Direct company planning and policy-making committees.
14. Oversee foreign operations to include evaluating operating and financial performance.
15. Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS -
1. Need a profile with similar exposure in Mobile app vertical (Mobile apps Business App). Someone who has a global perspective and has knowledge on franchising models Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures. Experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures. Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources. Ability to analyze and interpret financial data. Knowledge of public relations principles and practices. Knowledge of communication and public relation techniques. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to identify and secure funding/revenue sources.
2. Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of government and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community. Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
3. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Masters Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting and ten years of experience in a leadership role for a large division or company.
4. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.