1. Responsible for directing and coordinating the daily operations of a manufacturing plant. This includes developing effective strategies to ensure the plant meets production goals and standards at minimal manufacturing costs. Works directly with department heads to coordinate purchasing, production and store operations.
2. Responsible for Production, Maintenance, Quality, Purchase, New product development, Safety & Engineering and Familiar with SAP/ERP.
3. Provide leadership to all functions within the plant to ensure plant objectives are met.
4. Responsible for achieving maximum utilization of the manpower and machines using minimum resources.
5. To develop and implement short and long term plans to ensure that the Plant has the necessary resources to meet business objectives and to participate in annual business planning and budgeting of the plant.
6. Ensuring compliance with all applicable statutory requirements, such as environmental control, factory's act, various labour enactments etc.
Candidate should be BE/ B. Tech. with 15-20 years of strong exposure working with auto component/ engineering/ process industry.
Candidate should be Dynamic, Result oriented and Energetic..
Excellent Communication & Presentation skills.
Candidate should have been working in Leadership role since last 5 years.
Computer literacy is must.