Requirement importance - must have :
- POS of Sales Software Development using C/C++
- WPOS/OPOS interfaces for POS device management
- Requires 6+ years of retail software development experience (POS, back-office, payment systems)
- 5+ years of experience of software development for end to end card processing in a retail environment (including credit, debit, prepaid, EMV, RFID, etc.)
- Familiarity with card processing protocols like 8583/NTS standards etc.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Visual C/C++ and 3+ years in C#/.net.
- Low level Microsoft libraries (STL, Win32)
- XML, XSLT
- Oracle database
- SQL Programming
- PL/SQL Stored Procedures
- Networking, TCP/IP
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Soft Skills: Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and support customers
- Language Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mathematical Skills: Must be skilled in Math and basic accounting knowledge preferred
- Reasoning Skills: Must be a self-starter and able to recognize and resolve issues dependably and effectively. Excellent project leadership skills. Must be self-motivated with strong attention to details.
- Computer and/or Technical Skills: Excellent in-depth working knowledge of programming and systems analysis procedures. Must be fluent in the relevant programming languages and environments. Proficient in all aspects of the software development lifecycle (including analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support).
- Bachelor's degree in business or computer science or equivalent
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- General Work Environment: Professional office environment
- Noise: Moderate
- Standing/Lifting: None
- Visual: Must be able to read small text accurately
- Stress: Must be able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Travel: Negligible.