• Bachelor’s degree or an MBA.
• Well versed with MS Visio, MS Excel, Power Point and Word.
• 5 - 8 years’ of relevant experience as a Business Analyst.
• Experience in CRM domain, BFSI, Call Centre
• Minimum of 2 years of experience using UML.
• Analysis and Solution Definition
• Work with internal and/or external customers to review, analyse and evaluate business systems.
• Define software requirements to meet the needs of our clients and their constituents.
• Coordinate Requirements Gathering and Analysis sessions
• Document Requirements, prepare use cases, assist with design decisions, produce process flows, and document functional specifications.
• Assists in the collection and consolidation of required information and data.
• Provided evaluation and proposed solution documents to assist other team members with solution
• Technical Recommendation and Testing
• Provide User Acceptance Testing activities to ensure high-quality software deliverables
• Provides recommendations for test plans
• Reviews and provides feedback for all test results.
• Retests as necessary.
• Project Execution
• Understands project plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines.
• Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
• Adheres to SDLC.
• Accurately employs methodology and documentation tools.
• Proactively carries out project support /administrative functions.
• Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans and manages time effectively
Competencies (required as part of this role)
Technical skills required
• Requirement writing
• Experience in Customer Relationship / Contact Centre will be added plus
• Well versed with SDLC
• Experience in Product Implementation
• Communicates effectively at all levels
• Proven ability to interact with project stakeholders.
• Knowledge of CRM domain
• Facilitation and Meeting Management.
• Influencing Others
• Stakeholder Management
• Excellent Communication and coordination Skills
• Takes accountability and ensures quality deliverables
• Negotiation skills
• Planning / Organization
• Go to attitude
• Business Requirement
• Provide optimum solution to the customer
• Quality Assurance