- To be responsible for the development and delivery of business transformation across retail liabilities function by Integrating technology with the core processes of various sub-units and transforming the overall business model.
- To work with various internal & external stakeholders to enable service transformation, Data mining and targeted promotion, New-IT tools for business disruption, promotion transformation & product delivery transformation
- To make technology & Business Innovation, a core hub to disrupt and scale up the business
Key Responsibilities :
- Understating business requirements both from technical and business aspect and working closely with multiple stakeholders including end users, business development team, sales team, service team, product team and testing teams.
- To liaison with Key Internal & External Stakeholders and develop key work streams of the business transformation programme pertaining to product, sales & supply chain, promotion, service etc
- To liaison with IT department regarding any emerging technology / transformation which can disrupt and benefit the business
- Implementing Unit level process improvements, managing multiple business projects, scheduling and tracking projects, facilitating requirements gathering discussions, planning walkthroughs..
- Handling projects on website development, mobile apps and WAP, legacy systems involving technical, business, operations, and customer support and vendor teams.
Desired Candidate Profile: Experience -5-7 yrs.
Experience in Banks / NBFC / FinancialInstitution / Broking firms / Fintech companies in implementation of technology and working on Business transformation project"