The role of a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) in customers- organization will be to understand and gather business requirements to prepare the solution requirement specification document which will be the input for development teams in a heterogeneous environment. The BSA will also be responsible for coordinating with interfacing teams to ensure the solution requirement specifications address the objective of the project in its entirety.
- Past development experience in either one of the below technologies is mandatory:
- Java/JEE solutions in a Websphere environment.
- Mainframe, COBOL, CICS, DB2, JCL/PROC
- HP Extreme
- Past experience must include domain knowledge in property & casualty insurance, preferably in Policy Admin applications
- Understanding business process management and business requirements of the customers and translating them to specific software requirements. Experience in writing comprehensive functional specification documents
- Documenting and analyzing the required information and data. Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications.
- Acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams
- Working with multiple vendors and experience in working in a distributed model will be a plus.
- Knowledge in Guidewire product desirable, not mandatory
- Very strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding of customer's needs so that they can be transformed into application and operational requirements