- Structure and disaggregate research requests, and suggest optimal research strategy
- Conduct effective data searches across a wide variety of private and public sources
- Apply a variety of qualitative and quantitative tools and frameworks to provide incisive insights and develop clear - so-whats-
- Demonstrate creativity in building visually appealing and well formatted slides
- Storyboard the presentation to convey key messages and build a logical flow between slides
- Perform effective quality checks and ensure that the deliverable is in a client ready format
- Coach and mentor junior colleagues formally and informally
- Take up firm level responsibilities like training
Graduate/MBA from leading Educational Institutes
- 2 - 5 years of experience in Business Research and basic Financial Analysis
- Exposure to analytical frameworks such as SWOT, Porter- s, PESTLE etc.
- Experience in working on in-depth company profiles, industry profiles, newsletters etc.
- Excellent PPT and Report Writing Skills
- High proficiency in research databases such as Bloomberg, DialogPro, OneSource, Factiva etc.
- Strong business acumen, excellent problem solving, and sharp analytical skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- The candidate must be willing to work on various areas of research, mostly secondary, with elements of primary as and when required