Experience: 5+ years in Pharma sales & marketing as the 2nd line manager with strong knowledge of financials and people & brand management skills.
Compensation: Commensurate with education and experience
1. This position will report to Business Head at Abidjan, Ivory Coast. Job Responsibilities are to Monitor execution of marketing plan in his area, monitor and review contribution of top products to sales. Guide train and develop medical representatives, sales managers, with an objective that sales
target are achieved in his area. Coordinating and guiding Marketing department and the fair knowledge of Finance and regulatory. Sales and Sales Planning. Plan and achieve annual and monthly sales objectives as per corporate plans.
Guide direct and motivate FF to execute strategies, analyze, monitor area sales, develop and sustain relationships with customers in order to drive sales. Collect, collate and submit sales data by 3rd of every month. Forecasting of the next six
months and ensuring the submission of Production Plans within the stipulated lead time of the organization. Distributor and supply chain Management: Clear understanding of Import and export functions and cost involved. Managing importers, distributors, wholesalers, exploit new opportunities, review distribution and inventory at sub-distributor. Prepare the market Pricing structure with the distributor for smooth operations. Managing and liaisoning with the supply chain from the parent company in India. Ensuring all agreements are valid and are timely renewed.
2. People Management Motivation and Training: Guide counsel motivates develop field staff to ensure optimum performance, build harmonious field relations to ensure that skills are developed in direct reports and ensure that timelines for returns are respected. Periodically provide selling skill training to the FF. Develop a suitable performance reward system. HR function: Hiring and training the field staff as per the business requirement. Resolve team conflicts
and follow labor laws specific to the country with the help of the local distributor. Arranging all local documents following local immigration and income tax laws for all the
expat staff. Marketing Function: In charge of the marketing department, Collate and report market feedback, evaluate and
recommend new Therapies, territories for business. Get the Execution of marketing strategies through FF. Evaluate and approve the Marketing strategies and align the Marketing cost with the cost of operation. Finance function: Have a clear understanding of the financial record and ledger keeping and knowledge of P&L as per the audit requirement. Should ensure the timely collections from the distributors. Quarterly reconciles the distributor account details with company details.
3. System and Values management: Monitor and execute practices for ethical sales, marketing, collections and people
management systems and practices, resolve issues and conflicts and take decisions in order to maintain the corporate image. Regulatory: Understanding local Regulations and keep a strong PR with important personnel of Regulatory including the GMP department, Pharmaco-vigilance department, and Authority for the filing of dossiers and fast registration. Timely submission of the dossier and sharing the details with HO for any query raised by the Regulatory Authority. Timely get the retention and Plant inspection done for smooth operations. Be a common contact point between company RA team and Local regulatory. Proactively keep information of dossier filling by competition. Company Returns and Management reports to Head office. Preparing and submitting company returns at stipulated time frames.
4. General: Together with the management team contribute to the development and evaluation of pharmaceutical business strategy. Organise weekly / Monthly/quarterly meetings of the various departments and synchronize them with each other. Ensure the pharmaceutical operations are in line with the organization's requirements for quality, legal stipulations, and environmental policies. Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the sales and marketing department and submit regular reports linked to action plans and corrective actions.
Responsible for the developing, reviewing, enhancing and implementing policies and procedures related to sales, Marketing and Finance operations. Processes that influence
other functions require sign-off from the General Manager.
5. Should have a Degree in Pharmacy/Science subject with additional Sales and Business Management degree/diploma.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales, Marketing with people Management & brand promotion at second line manager. Keen understanding of financials. Will need to learn French as the spoken language is French & demographics of the said
country. Salary is negotiable as per candidate potential and will consist of 50% Base Salary plus 50% Country Living Allowance.