Purpose of the Job :-
· To effectively manage and develop Company’s business in a designated Sales Regions.
· To drive budgeted sales and profit with the maximum cost efficiencies and within approved credit limits
· To ensure a positive image for Company is projected to customers, consumers and employees in the region.
· To identity and address the short term and medium term strategic needs, threats and opportunities related to Company’s business within the region.
· To ensure staff are properly selected, equipped, trained, informed and motivated to carry out their duties according to best practices in Sales, Merchandising and Key Account Functions.
· To ensure Quality and Health and Safety Company standards are maintained and improved across the region.
Duties & Responsibilities :-
· Overall management of a Van Sales operation of between 50 to 350 Van sales man in an FMCG environment in a number of distinct product ranges.
· Oversee the daily operation and co-ordination of Sales, Merchandising, Public Relations, Security and Logistics in a designated Region. Recognize and address deficiencies, on occasion, co-coordinating with the relevant responsible functional head.
· Monitor, coach, train and motivate Sales and Merchandising Supervisors and Regional Executives in their performance and co-ordinate the individual functions in the achievement of the overall regional and company goals.
· Encourage a positive team spirit.