1. Complete accountability and ownership for maintaining a healthy P&L for the region's business
2. Developing market penetration and customer acquisition plans for all business services of the company
3. Ensuring that there is 100% process and procedural compliance from every team member
4. Multi-tasking and ensuring smooth client coordination and satisfied client evaluations are in place
5. Facilitate key business and customer relationships management and negotiate potential business opportunities
6. Support HQ business managers by providing city information and relevant business / market information periodically
7. Work closely with sales team to ensure timely meeting of company's short, medium and long term goals
8. Translate regional business plan for key clients into national business goals
9. Review team performance against KRAs and KPIs and enhance performance
10. Assume complete responsibility of admin, HR and cash flow related tasks for the region
11. Manage business expenses within the region and optimize expenses
12. Ensure net revenue growth at least by 20% and retention focusing on new business
1. Ensure 100% closure of every file that has been undertaken by the company
2. Ensure smooth flow of service between all steps in the life cycle of a file between the client-facing members and backend support team
3. Ensure that files undertaken for all services in Destination services are implemented with 100% compliant to the process and procedure laid out by the Organization
4. Maintenance of documents and templates pertaining to every file has to be in line with the processes and policies.
5. Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of every team member to follow the process and comply with the documentation procedures.
6. Guide the operations team in every step of the service implementation - in communication and choices offered to every assignee
7. Be the first point of escalation to each line of service. Be the touch point for every client and assignee and guide the team to serve them best
8. Take the weekly calls with the HQ on the progress of the files and evaluate the performance of every team member
9. All trackers and data pertaining to a file have to be recorded and maintained.